We're in the early stages of setting up our fab new book site we've been discussing, and may even have a launch date!

We're looking for people who definitely want to contribute in any capacity, be it 300 word reviews, several thousand words of hardcore research and analysis or fun lists of gifs and silliness. We're keen to have our writers be diverse and bring a wide knowledge and passion of literature to the mantle. Do you want to specialise in a specific genre? Go for it, we'll support you all the way. Whatever capacity you want to help, we'd be excited and humbled to have you on board.

The ultimate aim is to create a site that brings in enough revenue to allow us to pay our writers. At this moment in time, Catherine & I are broke and unemployed and unable to pay but we hope that will change in the future. We just need to get up on our feet and do the deed.

Interested? Leave a message here or on my Twitter (@Ceilidhann) or direct message me. We'll gather together everyone's details and share further info later this month.

Reblogged from The Book Lantern